An update for Fall Guys
With the update, which will be released on August 12th for Fall Guys, a new level will come into play. Jump Showdown was already playable in beta and became a popular level for players during the test phase. The developers plan to add more new content in the future.
In addition, the update also offers the following:
– The weighting for Royal Fumble has been lowered to create more variation possibilities in the final round
– Crash at startup with certain regional calendars set in the operating system fixed
– Improved messaging for matchmaking and server errors
– Corrected physics that behaved irregularly at high framerate on layers like tip toe
– Fixed: Crown in case Mountain not available in rare situations
– Some collisions in Block Party have been revised to allow players to bypass the blocks
– Parties sometimes fail due to too many requests
– Some special characters have been revised, which cause display problems in player names
– Fixed: “Big Tease Achievement” not activated in certain regions
– PC only – Certain game controllers were not recognized on the PC
It is not yet clear when exactly the update will be installed. Furthermore, the cheaters will not be discussed, which currently reach the finish with super speed and flight mode without problems. But here a fix should be done soon.